Hi. Lisa here. Shipping to you from beautiful, bucolic Franconia Township in PA. I opened Fabric Frantic shops on Ebay and Etsy in 2012 and still maintain my Etsy shop but decided it is time to start being more independent. So, here I am.
I'm a City girl, born and raised. A few years back, I ditched my office job to take my turn as a housewife and stay at home mom. Bored by the idea of spending my day cleaning while the kiddies are in school, I pulled out my sewing machine and started sewing again. I started making gifts for friends and family and things for the kids and the house. It wasn't long before I turned my obsession for fabric into a labor of love sharing my finds with other fabric lovers online. We recently moved our operations to the Country and it is wonderful here!
It's just me here in my little warehouse. I am the purchasing, inventory, sales, fulfillment, shipping and customer service departments.
SOME OF THE BASICS:
- I only ship within the US via USPS. I do not ship Internationally.
- Most orders will ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipping charges are capped at $6 and shipping is FREE for orders over $49.
- Most of the fabrics are listed by HALF YARD increments unless otherwise indicated. For one yard, order a quantity of 2 half yards. For 1.5 yards, order a quantity of 3 half yards, etc.
- Orders of more than one half yard will be a continuous cut whenever possible. If this is not possible, I will inform you prior to shipment.
- All fabrics are brand new and unwashed. All fabrics are kept in a smoke free environment.
- I want all of my customers to be happy with their purchases. I do try to insure that the descriptions and photographs of the fabric I offer are accurate. I will also answer questions you have regarding a particular fabric and provide additional photographs when possible.
- Returns will be handled on a case by case basis. If you are not pleased with any fabric you purchase from me, please contact me as soon as possible. I can only consider exchanges or a refund of the purchase price for fabric returned in the same condition it was received by you. I cannot accept returns of any fabric which has been washed, cut, dyed or otherwise altered.
Have a question? Need more information? Just send me a message using the form below.